Monday, May 1, 2017

Some Progress

My adventure is coming along, slowly but surely. I am currently writing random encounters for the journey to the main location. Already I am up to like about ten pages. I think that everything I've written thus far is a cool idea that might inspire something. At the same time, I'm worried about being too verbose.

Does anyone even run modules as written?

Here's a recent drawing. I am thinking about incorporating it somehow.


You have already seen this on my instagram;
@dommephoto

I am gradually shifting that feed from photography (my old hobby) to my boring ass drawings of game stuff. I like the @dommephoto name though so I'm keeping it.

Anyway, sorry for the brief post. If I keep talking about this project, then there's less of a chance I'm going to let it die.

No comments:

Post a Comment