Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Blog update after about half a year

A lot of things have happened since my last blog entry. I will try to summarize them here:

- For various reasons, I moved away from D&D-centric fantasy roleplaying games. I got pretty heavily invested in Call of Cthulhu. While I think there is a lot of crossover, I didn't feel the desire to post anything here since it's not really a house-rule game the way the DIY RPG scene is.

- Owing to perhaps some combination of the winter season, a loss of free time, and financial problems (which are entirely my own doing), I stopped following RPGs nearly altogether.

- I started collecting comic books and collected editions, which was a refreshing new hobby, although it worsened said financial stress.

- both comics and RPGs contributed to my new drawing pastime.

I won't go into my drawing in depth, but know that I am available to illustrate for RPG material. I am also cheap.

You can find me here:
instagram (most active)
fineartamerica (prints for sale)
patreon (currently least active since I have no patrons. I plan to revisit this at some point in the near future.)


I would also like to resume creating content for RPG material, which means I need to run actual games. I think I want to try running 5E once again since it was such a huge draw on Free RPG Day. On that day, I ran a DCC game for which a single player signed up.

Also, if you have a strong opinion as to whether I should include Call of Cthulhu content on my blog, please let me know in the comments.

As a parting shot, here's my first commission. It's available as a print but I'd be happy if you just looked at it because I am quite proud of it.

Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment